When slab leaks occur for home and property owners in Orange County, call 24 Hour Restoration to begin drying after you’ve noticed a wet floor, a hot floor, buckled wood flooring or a wet carpet. We will remove the water and can fully restore your property to a pre-water damage condition.
Our slab leak drying personnel are trained and will be on site within 1 hour to begin an emergency dry-out. 24 Hour Restoration services Southern California’s properties after a sewage back up or raw sewage spill. Sometimes, one source of slab leaks is from sewage pipes. Water and sewage that has entered a property can have many potential health hazards.
If your concern is for safety and sanitary conditions in your home or business, call us for removal and cleanup after the sewage has done its damage. We will respond day or night.
Disinfection, Remediation & Cleanup
Offering complete remediation and cleaning after sewage, black water, and grey water spills and flood damage.
- Sewage Cleanup
- Bacteria Remediation
- Sewage spill cleaning
- Sewer back flow
- Disinfection Service
- Black water damage
- Grey water damage
- Waste removal & restoration
After the cleaning process, 24 Hour Restoration provides repair and restoration services that will completely put your home or business back intact, as if it had never happened. Count on QUALITY SERVICE and look for 24 Hour Restoration when a disaster occurs.
Since water leaks underground are often from pressurized pipes, leaks make numerous sounds:
- Hissing: The sound is produced from vibration in pipes and possibly reduced pressure. The sound is similar to static. Unlike other sounds, this sound is continuous and present at all times of the leak.
- Splashing: The sound is produced when water flows out or near the pipe.
- Beating: The sound is from water beating on the wall close to the leaking pipe.
- Clinking: The sound is from stones deflecting from the pipe.
Contributing Factors to Leaking Sounds
There are a number of factors that contribute to leaking sounds, some include:
- Pressure of the water
- Pipe diameter & pipe material
- Depth of the pipe in soil
- Surface material
- Soil compaction and type
Water pressure is also a leading factor in sound intensity and loudness.
There are many aspects to consider when it comes to slab leaks and sounds. Identifying the sound
correctly and implementing the accurate measures to repair slab leaks require advanced tools, such as electronic
amplification equipment and electromagnetic pipeline locators.